Rules and policies are in place to make sure your child remains safe and well at school.
Visit the NSW Department of Education’s policy library for all current operational policies.
Our school uses the department's School Community Charter to ensure all of our communication is collaborative and respectful.
Attendance and absences
Students must attend school regularly so they can achieve their educational best and increase their career and life options.
In NSW, all children from the age of 6 are legally required to attend school or be registered for home schooling through the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA). All students must complete Year 10, or its equivalent and remain in school, employment or training until they turn 17.
For more information about compulsory school attendance, visit:
School frameworks (school rules)
As well as following the department’s operational policies, we have developed frameworks for our students in line with our school’s values and commitments.
Values are taught in the classroom to help our students to:
- develop a love of learning
- pursue excellence and high standards
- develop care and respect for themselves and others
- take pride in their work
- exhibit a strong sense of fairness and social justice
- have respect for and understanding of Australia's history including the cultures and experiences of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the first peoples of Australia, and Australia as a multicultural society
- have an appreciation of Australia's history and multicultural society
- actively participate as citizens.
- Access policy (PDF 650.9KB) - Amended March 2013
- Anti-Bullying policy (PDF 618.6KB) - Reviewed December 2017
- BYOD policy (PDF 574.1KB) - November 2019
- Composite Classes Policy (PDF 312.1KB) - February 2023
- Cyberbullying policy (PDF 337KB) - Amended September 2012
- Discipline policy 2017 (PDF 814KB) - Reviewed December 2017
- Enrolment policy 2018 (PDF 385.6KB) - Amended June 2018
- High potential and gifted education policy (PDF 283KB) - Reviewed February 2023
- Mobile Phone and Smart Devices Policy (PDF 227.9KB) - Amended April 2021
- Sports policy (PDF 262KB) - Amended November 2011
- Student Leadership Policy (PDF 397.2B) - Amended March 2016
- Students use of digital devices and online services procedure (PDF 28101KB) - Reviewed February 2023
- Sun protection policy (PDF 234KB) - Amended November 2011
- Uniform Policy (PDF 307.6KB) - Amended February 2021