Each school in NSW offers something slightly different depending on the community. Here's what we offer for you.
All canteens in NSW public schools must meet certain requirements. These include providing more healthy food and drink options – to make the healthy choice an easy choice for students. Visit Healthy school canteens to learn more.
When students wear a school uniform, they feel included in our school community.
Students, teachers, parents and carers, as well as members of our local community helped develop our school uniform to make sure it:
meets the requirements of occupational health and safety, anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation
includes items that are affordable, comfortable and made from easy-care and easy-wear fabrics
is appropriate for the full range of school activities
is suitable for all body shapes.
Learn more about the NSW Department of Education’s School Uniform Policy.
Picnic Point Public School uniform
We are proud of our school and the way in which our students wear their uniform. We seek your support in ensuring that your child arrives each day dressed according to the uniform code.
- Summer dress, white socks and black leather school shoes
- Maroon Shorts, white Peter Pan collar shirt and black leather school shoes
- Royal blue sports skirt or shorts, sky blue polo with embroidered emblem, white socks, white sneakers
- Tartan tunic, white long-sleeved Peter Pan collared shirt with maroon tab, maroon tights or white socks, black leather school shoes or
- Maroon trousers, white long-sleeved Peter Pan collared shirt or white skivvy (no maroon tab), white socks, black leather school shoes.
- Maroon trackpants, maroon v-necked fleecy jumper, sky blue polo with embroidered emblem or white skivvy, white socks, white sneakers.
- Grey shorts, sky blue short-sleeved shirt, grey socks, black leather school shoes
- Royal blue shorts, sky blue polo with embroidered emblem, white socks, white sneakers
- Long grey trousers, sky blue long-sleeved shirt, grey socks, black leather school shoes
- Maroon track pants, maroon v-necked jumper, sky blue polo with embroidered emblem or white skivvy, white socks, white sneakers.
Additional uniform information
- Not low cut anklets
- Black shoes and white joggers for sport only
- Maroon and blue school parachute jacket or maroon zip up jacket.
- School hat all year
- School colours
- School colours
- School colours for ribbon, elastics. Hair colour and style (male or female) should not detract from the school's expected standards
- Strongly discouraged due to safety. Plain studs or sleepers only. Religious necklaces can be worn under the uniform
- Clear only
- Not to be worn, except for performances
Year 6 shirt:
- Can be worn on Fridays, camps, other special days
For more information, please download a copy of our uniform policy:
- Uniform Policy (PDF 307.6KB) Amended Feb 2021
These days are organised by the Student Representative Council (SRC), they give students opportunities to express their individuality through dressing with a theme, while raising funds for special projects.
Representing the school
Students representing Picnic Point Public School at special events and excursions are expected to be dressed in full school uniform appropriate to the event.
Hiring our facilities
You may apply to use our school’s facilities for appropriate purposes provided your hiring of the facility doesn't interfere with our teaching and learning programs.
We assess each application on a case-by-case basis. Find out more at Using school facilities.
If you’re interested in hiring our facilities, contact us for details.